Southland Disposal provides front-loader, roll-off, and compactor collection and recycling services to many prestige high rise buildings all over Los Angeles.
We offer a personalized service with generations of knowledge necessary for building establishments of this caliber to meet or exceed their waste and recycling management goals.
All High-rise Building waste materials placed inside our dumpsters are processed prior to landfilling to remove recyclables at our Mixed Waste Material Recovery Facility owned and operated by Southland Disposal’s sister company, City Terrace Recycling in Los Angeles.
High Rise Building Recycling Programs
Southland Disposal provides a unique opportunity for tenants and management companies to recycle with minimal cost and effort through the use of our Material Recovery Facility (MRF). Our program eliminates all the problems associated with requiring employees, tenants and business owners to sort, store, and place recyclables out for collection.
Note: Our clients have the choice utilize our containers for source separation recycling systems and mixed waste recycling systems depending on what makes the most sense for each individual location.
*See below for more information about the benefits of our MRF Recycling System
- MRF Waste Processing for all materials we collect (trash or recyclables)
- Permanent or Temporary Services
- Regular Scheduled Service Days or On-call Service available
- On-call Service
- 24/7 services available for special events, filming, construction projects, tenant improvements, loading dock access.
- Custom Recycling Programs
- Experience with all factors dealing with underground loading dock access areas
- Familiarity working with engineering departments, grounds and landscape, tenants, and management of the building.
- Work with tenants direct or property management companies of all sizes.
- Variety of building uses: Business Office Tenants, Commercial Anchor Tenants, Commissary/Restaurants, Mixed Use (Commercial and Multi-family), and Multifamily.
2yd, 3yd, 4yd, and 6yd
10yd (lowboy), 20yd, 30yd, 40yd, and 50yd.
All Sizes; Self Contained or Stationary
- Mixed Waste (Trash)
- Commingled Recyclables
- (mixed recyclables)
- Source Separated Recyclables
- Green Waste
- Food Waste
- Construction and Demolition
- Inert Materials
- Beverage Container